2. If you're in the second group for workshop, be sure to have your pieces ready and 11 copies for distribution.
Our in-class writing assignment (shown in full below) should be typed in to your computer and added to through instructions #5 & 6.
dragon/star fruit or pineapple
down comforter or quilt
1. describe the object without looking it up or doing research
2. Have an existing/cube character engage with the object in a scene
3. Using some aspect of the object in name or design, name a business (bar, hotel, shop, barbershop, café, etc.) and stage a scene in there using a character and one character off the cube.
3. Doing some research, include a fact or two in a scene that is not directly related to the object.
4. Write a scene. Have the object change in some way in the course of a scene.